At Coin IRA, the security of the cryptocurrency held in your retirement savings is a top priority. That is why we partner with custodians that can provide the absolute best solution and the highest level of security for your digital retirement assets.
Coin IRA the Standard for Cryptocurrency Security
Coin IRA sets the industry standard with the world’s most secure Cryptocurrency IRA. Our hybrid multi-layer protection of digital assets is best-in-class:
- Cold storage wallets take digital funds offline when not in use and protect your account from being hacked.
- Multi-factor authorization is required for account access.
- Keys are held in cold storage in “grade-5 nuclear bunkers” and protected 24/7 by armed guards and cryptographic technology experts.
- Funds are covered from physical loss, internal and external theft, damage, and destruction by end-to-end, dollar-for-dollar insurance from a reputable panel of London-based insurance companies with S&P ratings of A or better.
- Level II Cryptocurrency Security Standards (CCSS) ensures compliance with external compliance audits.
With a custodian, cryptocurrencies held in an IRA will normally be much safer than cryptocurrencies held at an exchange or in an online wallet. You can gain peace of mind knowing your digital currencies are protected with a combination of advanced security practices and a suite of customized insurance solutions.